Proven Quality. Lasting Performance
Offering premier Spray Foam Insulation Systems and Roof Coatings designed to deliver enhanced building performance – now a part of Accella Polyurethane Systems.
Insulation materials are manufactured to meet a variety of specifications and standards. Selecting the best-suited insulation for residential, commercial and other construction projects is dependent on building performance objectives. Performance areas can include safety, durability, air quality, low-cost energy, sustainability and comfort.
The BaySeal® line of spray polyurethane foam insulation and roofing systems provide a high R-value and the ability to reduce air intrusion, accumulation, radiative heat transfer and air movement. The application technology allows the spray polyurethane foam to expand, filling cracks, crevices and voids. This creates a “seamless” air barrier system that provides exceptional building envelope performance.
Spray Foam Insulation
- BaySeal®CCX – is a closed-cell foam – ideal for non-vented attics, ceilings, floors, foundations, piping, and non-vented crawl spaces – that seals the building envelope to help create an optimal energy efficient environment.
- BaySeal®CCX/XP – is designed for cold weather applications to extend insulation seasonally and in cooler climates.
- BaySeal®OC – is an open-cell polyurethane foam technology – designed for indoor spaces – offering a complete air barrier system.
- EcoBay® – spray foam insulation provides a solution for energy efficiency, durability, and improved occupant comfort in commercial building products.
- BayBlock® – The BayBlock® protective coating line is offered in a variety of formulations, reflectivity and emissivity ratings and custom colors. BayBlock® (acrylics) are water-based elastomeric coatings widely used as a roof coating. They have earned the CRRC® rating due to their high reflectivity of harmful UV rays. BayBlock® coating is a single-component acrylic elastomer specifically designed to protect roofs and construction surfaces from the effects of weather and moisture. BayBlock® features outstanding high solids content, rapid cure time and superior physical properties.
- BayTec® – Silicone coatings are single component materials specifically designed for use in roofing applications as the weather resistant coating on spray applied foam roofing systems. The coatings are one-part liquid applied silicone material that requires no mixing and can be applied by spray, roller or brush. Low spraying viscosity permits easy spraying with most commercially available spray equipment while high static viscosity facilitates the material remaining where it is applied in areas of high pitch, vertical walls or parapets until full cure is achieved.