Intellathane® 510 90A
– Fast curing high performance urethane coating. Excellent low temperature flexibility and high tensile strength. Low viscosity.
Intellathane® 520 HP
– Highest concentration percentage hybrid available. This systems meets USDA approval for incidental food contact under all USDA approval top coatings. Free of Volatile Organic Compounds.
– Highest percentage urea hybrid coating available. Applied in lower ambient can be applied in ambient temperatures down to 45 F and in relative humidity up to 99%.
Intellathane® 530 85A
– Rapid cure rates produce high build membrane in seconds. Excellent low temperature flexibility while exhibiting high tensile strength. Low viscosity.
Intellathane® 530 90A-F
– best moisture resistance and low temperature properties available. High build membrane in seconds. Fire retarded to meet UL94 HB and can be used as base coat in class A systems
Intellathane® 530 HT-AM
– high tensile strength and anti-microbial properties. For the protection of steel, concrete, wood and foamed plastics.
Intellathane® 6190 55DS
– two component, polyurea spray elastomer system, monolithic membrane used as a fast flexible mold making material where pattern transfer is required.
Intellathane® 7000 PV
– two-component, spray-in-place, monolithic membrane designed for commercial and industrial applications such as roof coatings, automotive liners, spill containment, retention ponds, etc.
– polyurea spray elastomer designed for protective-abrasive-impact liner for cementitious, wood, and/or metal surfaces.
– polyurea spray elastomer for humid conditions. Suitable for properly prepared cementitious, wood, and/or metal surfaces.
– polyurea spray elastomer for high performance or abrasion resistance is needed.
– polyurethane/polyuria Gen II spray on bed liner formulation.
– polyurea-urethane hybrid coating.
Intellathane® Technical Report
Intellathane TD Notes