Tru-Motion products utilize a wide range of experience and technology with polyurethane binder and crumb rubber to create applications exclusively for indoor sports surfaces, outdoor running and athletic tracks, and playground surface installations.
TWO-COMPONENT POURED ELASTOMER SYSTEMS
For Indoor Pad & Pour and outdoor running tracks
SINGLE-COMPONENT, MOISTURE CURED BINDERS
For outdoor running tracks and poured in-place playground safety surfaces
SINGLE-COMPONENT & TWO-COMPONENT COATINGS
For running track structural sprays and Indoor Pad & Pour flooring topcoats and
Features of Tru-Motion™ products:
- Eco-friendly, self-leveling elastomer systems
- Solvent-free top coats and game line paints
- Spike-resistant and high durometer systems
- Custom formulations, design, and coloring
- One and two-part polyurethane structural sprays
- Aliphatic binders available for color-fast non-yellowing EPDM surfaces
- Repair and refinishing systems
ONE-STOP-SHOP for your Athletic Surface Needs:
- The largest vertically integrated provider of custom polyurethane formulations, recycled rubber, and custom color EPDM granules
- Multiple manufacturing locations of polyurethane and rubber materials throughout the United States
- One-Stop locations where contractors and partners can pick up rubber and our entire selection of binders – making service convenient
WHY TRU-MOTION IS UNIQUE
- Tru-Motion one- and two-part polyurethane structural sprays provide unparalleled ease of installation and coverage.
- Provides excellent wear and weather resistance.
- Aliphatic structural sprays are available where a UV stable surface is required.
- Tru-Motion full pour elastomer systems are available for the full range of solid elastomer applications.
- Eco-friendly, self-leveling elastomer systems with solvent-free top coats as well as game line paints.
- Spike resistant and high durometer systems available for special applications such as rollerblading and bleacher support.
- Flexibility to choose from the largest available variety of custom formulations, design, and coloring.
Tru-Motion’s chemists combine years of advanced technical expertise to deliver state-of-the art products that perform consistently from the laboratory to each on-site installation. Our experts evaluate your material requirements, determine the best products for your application, and deliver high quality products on time. As members of ASTM, ASBA, and IPEMA, we’re committed to producing superior athletic and recreational surfacing chemistry and the most reliable installation-friendly product for every customer.